ICS is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing systems held since 1987.
The focus of ICS is the high performance computers and computation:
- Architecture including power-aware, parallel I/O, grid-based, web-based, continuous monitoring, self-healing, fault-tolerant, embedded
- Productivity including benchmarks, performance evaluation studies, specialized languages, program development tools
- Systems including compilers, operating systems, schedulers, runtime optimization
- Applications including numeric and non-numeric, scientific, biological, industrial, massive sensory processing
- Theoretical underpinnings of any of the above topics as well as analysis and experimental evaluation of systems.
ICS 2015 will be held in the United States. The conference website will be available in Aug. 2014.
Note: This is the real ICS conference sponsored by ACM since 1987. A conference at the following URL
https://www.waset.org/conference/2015/01/singapore/ICS was started in 2014 and is illegally using our conference name.
It is not an ACM sponsored conference.